Friday, May 20, 2011

Why did he make me do it?!?!



Much to my dismay, my dear husband decided to chop off his gorgeous locks. He's tired of getting trims to keep it clean cut for work. It's too uncomfortable in the heat. I listened to his reasons, but I was still so sad to see that beautiful head of hair go. What's worse? The fact that it's sheared so short is MY fault. It was so long, I had to chop it with scissors first and I accidentally got to close to his scalp during a distracted snip. We had to go a step shorter to even out the bald spot! It'll grow back.... right?

1 comment:

  1. Flip likes his head shaved, too. And I'd rather there was at least a LITTLE bit of hair there so he doesn't look quite like a skin head. Around here, that could get you hurt. Don't worry, it will grow back. If I was there, I could keep it trimmed for him. It's actually pretty easy to do. You should try and find some videos online on how to do it, or have Steph show you how.

    ReplyDelete